Ready to join the team that’s making giving awesome? WeHero is looking for a Marketing Manager to define and implement our marketing and growth programs and build a marketing organization. You will work side by side with the founding team taking full ownership of WeHero’s online presence and customer acquisition programs. To be successful, you will already have experience building and running personalized inbound/outbound marketing campaigns to drive consistent sales revenue growth and brand awareness.
Key Responsibilities & Functions
- Delivering and managing our marketing strategy and developing plans to meet our objectives;
- Working closely with our sales team to manage our lead funnel;
- Measuring progress and optimizing campaigns to meet and exceed targets;
- Reporting on a portfolio of marketing activities to align with budget and objectives/KPIs;
- Manage WeHero social media activities, executing social media strategy, and working with WeHero marketing/graphics team to ensure appropriate materials and messaging;
- Stay up to date on emerging market trends, techniques, technologies, and resources to ensure current and best practices;
- Produce marketing copy that speaks to the value WeHero delivers;
- Own the WeHero voice acting as an editor peer reviewing important collateral that goes to market;
Essential Job Requirements
- At least two years of relevant marketing and copy editing experience.
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing go-to-market plans, including targeted paid advertising, online and offline events, and content marketing (white papers, case studies, and blogging etc.).
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and as part of a team. Ability to supervise people, resources, and projects including organizing workflow to accomplish established objectives, delegate responsibly, and train and evaluate team members.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Perform with frequent interruptions and/or distractions effectively in environments with frequent workload changes and competing demands.
- Be a collaborative team member, excellent leader, and proactive member of the team.
- MailChimp experience a plus
- WordPress experience a plus
- HubSpot experience a plus
- Google analytics experience a plus
WeHero Team Perks
- Flexible vacation time
- Company outings and events
- Freedom to self-direct your learning and professional development
- Wake up everyday making a positive impact in the world
- PS – We love to have a great time. If work is not fun we’re doing something wrong.